close
【卡特教頭Coach Carter】

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate.
我們最深的恐懼並不是我們自己不夠好。

Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.
我們最深的恐懼是我們自己擁有無可測度的力量。

It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us.
我們害怕的不是自己的黑暗,而是自己的光亮。⋯⋯

We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?
我們自問,如此閃耀、偉大、天才且優異,將會變成什麼樣的人?

Actually, who are you not to be?
事實上,誰是你所不能成為的?

You are a child of God.
你是神之子。

Your playing small does not serve the world.
你自認渺小並無法服事這世界。

There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you.
韜光養晦也無法讓他人更有安全感。

We are all meant to shine, as children do.
我們每個人都是耀眼如光,就像個孩子所活出的一般。

We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us.
我們生來便是要彰顯那含藏在我們自身之內的神之榮光。

It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone.
這榮光並非只特屬於少數人,而是在我們每個人之內。

And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same.
一旦我們讓自身的榮光閃耀,我們便在無意中也影響了其他人起而效行。

As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.
一旦我們掙脫恐懼得到自由,我們也自然解放了其他的人。



這段文章是出自於美國知名作家Marianne Williamson在1992出版的
A Return To Love: Reflections on the Principles of A Course in Miracles.(中文版書名:發現真愛)

轉載自【NAMASTE天使催眠工作室】
arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    IamAlexKao 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()